NBC Universal Assistant Manager, Rides (3rd shift) in Universal City, California
Job Number 39739BR
Job Title Assistant Manager, Rides (3rd shift)
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business USH Tech Services
Posting Category Theme Parks
About Us Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 5-7 Years technical and Trade experience
• 3-5 years of operations management/team leadership experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability & willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays with short notice
• Must have strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees and management, strong team player and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Strong time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure; proactive thinker/self-starter
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible is essential for success
• Theme Park Operations knowledge and experience
• Experience managing in a union environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.