SMG Bartender in Ontario, California
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Director of Concessions/Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA STATUS: Part-Time/On-Call Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Prepare, mix and serve drinks and beverages correctly to either customers directly or through serving staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all opening and closing procedures in assigned bar area including but not limited to inventory, cash handling and closing deposits, and returning all equipment to its proper storage area.
- Collects cash, hosted coupons or credit cards. This is determined by the banquet event order.
- Reports any broken equipment in need of repair to Food & Beverage management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: Must be at least 21 years old; must have current TIPS training
- Bartending Certification
- Mixing drinks
- Follow directions both verbally and in writing
- Work efficiently in a fast pace environment
- Operate a cash register, preferred but not required
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
This position requires standing for prolonged periods of time; bending stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50lbs; not subject to adverse conditions; irregular hours will be required.
This is an event related position. Schedules will vary based on the needs of the arena.
To Apply please visit our career site at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000226967406#/
Citizens Business Bank Arena - SMG
Recruiter -- Tiffany Williams/Wendy Uribe
Mailing Address: 4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway Ontario, CA. 91764
Phone: (909) 244-5500
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact--909-244-5745.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled