Kroll Associate Managing Director - Cyber Security in Los Angeles, California
Kroll’s Cyber Security and Investigations practice is a global leader in cyber resiliency and data security, cyber investigations, incident response, and intrusion prevention. Our practitioners are highly accomplished experts, many of whom have served with federal law enforcement and other government and intelligence agencies, law firms, international auditing companies, and management consulting companies. We bring unique insights and highly informed perspectives from our experience managing diverse cyber investigations and advisory services for a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, nonprofits, government agencies, and private individuals. Many on our team who provide investigative and computer forensics services hold highly specialized industry certifications, such as QSA, CISSP, CPP, CFE, ACMT, MCP, CompTIA, CIPP, FCRA, and PMP.
Position Overview:The Associate Managing Director - Cyber Security is responsible for delivery of overall financial and client objectives. Kroll’s Cyber Security practice consists of IT Risk Prevention/Assessments and Cyber/Data Breach Response and Investigation.
This candidate must be willing to “roll-up” their sleeves and contribute both as an overall leader and as an individual contributor as well. The Associate Managing Director will identify new business opportunities and be actively involved in the development of marketing and product initiatives given their first-hand knowledge of the risk assessment market space and client feedback. Responsibilities will also include negotiating and reviewing deal contracts, drafting and reviewing proposals, managing pipeline, supporting client executives in closing deals, speaking as a content expert, and drafting thought leadership which will positively reflect upon Kroll and the business.
Responsibilities: * Lead Penetration Testing, Cyber risk assessments, Red Teams, and incident response engagements * Contribute to the growth of the Cyber practice, including the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to exceed the growth and revenue goals of the organization. * Manage complex client engagements with multiple components including risk assessments and forensic investigations. * Influence and collaborate with practitioners across all of Kroll on cross-functional practice/business collaboration efforts * Partner with the sales team to develop and execute campaigns which drive revenue and increase market and consumer awareness for the overall suite of services offered * Represent Kroll in speaking engagements, conventions, industry events and sound bites as required * Mentor and develop staff to ensure the execution of client objectives and deliverables
- 10 years of professional service leadership including expertise in the areas of cyber security, information risk assessment, and healthcare
- Experience and content expertise in the cyber security/information security space
- Proven track record of success in managing technical and analytical teams in a professional services environment
- Has successfully worked with C-Level executives, chief compliance, risk and privacy officers
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in contract preparation, review and execution
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization
- Strong ability to influence across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Must be proficient in MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management. Proficiency in and knowledge of industry standard cyber investigation and risk assessment tools a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in managing partnerships with large and/or industry-leading organizations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written presentation)
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred Company Overview:Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
All resumes are held in confidence. Norecruitersoragencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Job: *General Management
Organization: *RDNA06 - Cyber Investigations
Title: Associate Managing Director - Cyber Security
Location: California-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 14152
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities). If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our recruiting team at email@example.com or +1 (212) 833-3293 for assistance.