Robert Half Accountemps Accounts Payable Specialist - Prestigious Firm in Irvine, California
Accountemps is seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join a team of highly skilled professionals in a stimulating work environment. While working closely and reporting to the Accounting Manager, the candidate in this role will be expected to manage the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks will be the main focus points in this role. Are you seeking an employment role with an opportunity for growth? Then contact us today to learn more about joining this thriving team of professionals. Based out of the Irvine, California area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short term temporary opening.
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Execute additional tasks as needed
Our ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will have:
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Accounts payable experience
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics experience required
- Foundational knowledge in account reconciliation
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Interview Process Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Kevin Su at Kevin.Su@accountemps.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans