Volcom Receptionist - AM Shift Part Time in Costa Mesa, California
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
The part time Receptionist hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30a.m. to 1:00p.m.; some flexibility needed based upon the needs of the company.
• Greet all visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
• Maintain excellent client relationships.
• Answer and transfer multiple client, rep and retail phone calls.
• Accept, sort, and distribute all incoming mail in a timely manner, including UPS and FedEx.
• Stamp and add return labels to all outgoing mail and assist with UPS and FedEx shipping as needed.
• Maintain the front office area to remain clean and organized at all times
• Maintain the front conference room and manage conference room calendar
• Maintain and restock the kitchen and storage areas
• Take inventory of office storage room and order supplies as needed.
• Receive and organize all pick-tickets, invoice & credit memos from warehouse and store according to date and filing system
• Data entry and ordering promo
• Respond to sticker requests and fan mail
• Assist all departments with administrative tasks as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• Have at least 6+ months experience as a Receptionist
• High level of phone manner and office etiquette.
• Great attitude, welcoming personality, and ability to promote a positive work environment is a must!
• Must be reliable, honest and dependable!
• Must be able to handle a busy, multi-line switchboard phone system.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills.
• Intermediate computer skills in MS Office suite.
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills preferred.
• All hours worked will be from the Costa Mesa Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law