AAA Motor Club Digital Analytics Lead in Costa Mesa, California
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Digital Analytics Lead will lead a team of analysts to deliver actionable analysis and insights. Conduct and execute analyses and present conclusions to executive leadership and key stakeholders.
· Develop, create, and manage actionable dashboards and KPI reports/analysis
· Develop tagging requirements as well as maintain and troubleshoot data systems for collecting, managing and reporting on web analytics, digital advertising properties and other sales metrics (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Hadoop, SQL, etc)
· Perform deep dives and segmentation analysis
· Work with various data teams including big data and marketing database to integrate data sources to develop 360 analysis
· Partner with various teams to develop strategies to improve customer engagement and conversion
· Responsible for the management of our web analytics product by directing changes to ensure KPI metrics are being captured for actionable analysis
· Responsible for developing standard documentation for processes and data definitions
· Provide and present analysis and data driven recommendations to key stake holders including managers, executives, and agencies through storytelling and visualizations
· Provide insight and recommendations on website and mobile app testing (A/B, multivariate, personalization)
· BS/BA degree in marketing, statistics, or equivalent experience required.
· Minimum of 3 years of digital analytics focused experience
· Advanced in MS Excel with the ability to do V-lookups, MATCH, IF, and other formulas
· Analytical, team player, problem solver, data driven, strategic oriented
· Experience using any Web-based analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst or Omniture) (preferable)or Google Analytics
· Experience with tracking tags used for online media banners and paid search (ex., Mediaplex, DoubleClick, Adwords, etc.)
· Ability to understand business reporting requirements and provide analysis that meets the business needs
· Understanding of Web site information architecture and design and how they impact the user experience
· Understanding of tag management and its functions
· Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills and detail orientation required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and must also be a logical thinker with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Experience in data visualization programs such as Tableau is a plus
· Experience in analytics implementation is a plus
· Experience with insurance, travel, or automotive brands, or experience with a member- or subscription-based company is a plus
· Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Organization: DIGITAL ANLYTCS & EMAIL SEGMEN (01613.05.1000)
Title: Digital Analytics Lead
Location: California-Costa Mesa (CA)-Administrative Offices (1000)
Requisition ID: 18238