WestRock Sales Project Coordinator in Burbank, California
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Sales Project Coordinator - Burbank, CA
100 East Tujunga Ave, Suite 102
Burbank, California, 91502
* Career Opportunity: *
The Sales Project Coordinator acquires and transfers information from customers from the concept development stage through order fulfillment.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Communicate as required with external customers to assist in meeting their needs.
- Attend meetings, manage administrative aspects of customer interaction, and support sales in handling customer requirements.
- Develop sell prices with Sales and provide quote letters to customer.
- Actively participate in new technology introductions and/or implementations.
Set up item masters in the AS400 system. All information should be accurate including description, customer number, customer item number, cost, cross reference. Ensure that all costs associated with an order are captured and included in the standard cost on the item file.
- Gather customer requests for Design and/or pricing. Assist Sales in providing complete Project Request forms. Assist Designers in obtaining information required to respond to customer requests.
- Provide complete specification packages to Estimating to get costs and prices for materials and Assembly. Obtain estimates to provide new costs when quantities change or customer reruns items.
- Submit accurate, complete, and timely work order packets to Production Project Manager and Assembly PC. Work Orders should be free of errors and submitted early enough to allow for effective scheduling and efficient production. Provide clarification and support as necessary during order fulfillment to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assist Manufacturing Project Manager in managing Alliance inventory to include billing the customer, zero-valuing, scrapping.
- Assist Assembly PC in managing Customer Product/Miscellaneous inventory.
- Other duties as required
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and at least 2-4 years industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and detail orientation a must
- Excellent computer skills, with AS400 a plus
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently but cooperatively within a cross functional environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task
What we offer
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Sales & Customer Service
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Sales Project Coordinator